Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daily Doings

Whitney, Chris, Jared, and I just got home from seeing Okkervil River at the free concert series they have every summer. It was great but concerts always take a lot out of me... Combine that with Radiohead and a TON of apparently sourceless I-15 traffic on the way home and you get one suuuuuper tired Paige.

The crown was necessary to give me the happy energy I needed to finish folding laundry before going night-night.





I call this Whitney's dead fish face. He just gets sexier and sexier with each passing day.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I agree with your crown... as easy as folding laundry is, it takes a lot of motavation to actually do it

Brianne said...

um, wow...the dead fish face and the crown are, um, both, um, interesting...I mean, um, extremely sexy...

...