Thursday, February 26, 2009

Audrey in My Bathroom Part II-The Football Game

So, my bad, apparently this was Whitney's favorite part of the dream. I had deemed it one of those weird, nutso parts, however, and left it out of my original version. I guess I'll let you decide. 

Later during our visit with Ms Hepburn we attended a Football game. Yes, now this dream is officially AMAZING! Football and Audrey Hepburn? Can life get any better? I submit that... well anyway. So we had awesome seats because life is just awesome when you're friends with Audrey Hepburn. Someone was throwing something into the stands...(this part's a little foggy so I'll ad lib for those of you that need details)...T-shirts are boring, let's say Chihuahuas. So, uh, the Cheerleaders and Cosmo are throwing free little Taco Bell dogs (Cosmo shoots a couple out of his potato cannon). 

Just a little Back Story on this: this is a bit of a touchy issue for me. I've been at BYU for "several" years and I have NEVER. NOT ONCE. EVER caught an item thrown to the crowd. I mean, it's gotten a little weird. I've freaking gone to Women's Basketball games and been one of 12 people in the Marriott Center and STILL never caught a thing. 

So, of course, we get a little dog heading our way and Audrey snatches it right out of the air in front of me. Luckily, before losing my cool, I remember that it's Audrey Freaking Hepburn (I'm pretty sure that's her middle name) and that I just can't be mad at her. Of COURSE she should have that Chihuahua.

Well, that's the end. There were other parts of the football game that I really don't remember because I waited too long to post about this dream, but in the long tradition of my dreams about football games, I ended up on the field, involved in the game winning play. 

Once again--great dream.
 

1 comment:

danny jenson said...

paige, this is so great. good laugh. here's to hoping that audrey comes to visit your dreams again. for all our sakes.