Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WELCOME!! Enjoy--or Get Out!!!

I snapped this photo a few months ago in Payson. And, looking through my online albums it caught my eye and got me thinking... What is our society about? What are the main characteristics? As a people, what are our goals?

Now, by way of introduction, allow me to state that I will do my best to avoid long-winded ramblings exampled in the previous paragraph. I realize that most of you are visiting this site because you are compelled to. As for the rest of you: What are you doing here?

Well, whatever your reasons--let us laugh together, cry together, and bask in the light I provide.

(OK, if that was a little nutty for those of you that don't know me, just ignore it and view it as you rudely eavesdropping on a family thing...)

4 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

I am so excited to read your thoughts Paige. And I am even more excited that you are here in BOSTON right now!! love ya

katydid said...

oh my goodness....smiths sighting today!

Bailey said...

weren't you the one getting on me to keep my blog updated?

hmmmmm....

Cindy said...

Suweet! Profound! Freudian! (I've gotta get back to work!)